Radnor School District

Radnor Township School District includes one high, one middle and three elementary schools. Radnor High School (RHS) was the first school to be established in 1893 with renovations in 2015. Ithan Elementary School (IES) was built in 1963 with completed renovations in 2016; Wayne Elementary School (WES) was built in 1971 with completed renovations in 2016; Radnor Elementary School (RES) was built in 2001 and is Pennsylvania’s first “green” school; and the current Radnor Middle School (RMS) building was built in 2007.

Radnor School District is consistently recognized as one of the finest school districts in the nation, with a vast network of parks, playgrounds, athletic fields and learning spaces.

Link to Radnor School District Website